• DO NOT come to the Library if you are sick!
• Please use the provided hand sanitizer – IT IS REQUIRED for the safety of staff, you and others using the Library!
• Masks are recommended but not required.
• Maintain 6 feet social distancing from others.
• Return Library Items in Outside Book Return.
• Only 10 people at a time are allowed in the Library.
• Time in the library is limited to 30 min.
• Computers are for Essential Use only – No Gaming!
CURBSIDE SERVICE will continue for those who feel more comfortable not entering the Library.
ALL Library Materials returned will be quarantined for 7 days (as recommended by REALM testing) and sanitized before being available to check-out. Please DO NOT self clean library materials!
No fines will be charged on library materials at this time.
Public Restrooms are available.
SERVICES NOT AVAILABLE –
NO Inside returns of library materials.
NO Donations will be accepted.
NO Magazines or newspapers will be available.
NO Water Fountain.
NO Book Sale.
NO Interlibrary Loan Service at this time.
All toys including the train table are not available