- Masks are required when in the Library as per Library Board Policy.
• Please use the provided hand sanitizer – IT IS REQUIRED for the safety of staff, you and others using the Library!
• DO NOT come to the Library if you are sick!
• Maintain 6 feet social distancing from others.
• Return Library Items in Outside Book Return.
• Only 10 people at a time are allowed in the Library.
• Time in the library is limited to 30 min.
• Computers are for Essential Use only – No Gaming!
CURBSIDE SERVICE will continue for those who feel more comfortable not entering the Library.
NOTICE: ALL Library Materials returned will be quarantined for 7 days (as recommended by REALM testing) and sanitized before being available to check-out. Please DO NOT self clean library materials!
No fines will be charged on library materials at this time.
Public Restrooms are available.
SERVICES NOT AVAILABLE –
NO Inside returns of library materials.
NO Donations will be accepted.
NO Magazines or newspapers will be available.
NO Water Fountain.
All toys including the train table are not available.