REOPENING Tuesday, June 23rd. Regular Hours.
• Do not come to the Library if you are sick
• Please use the provided hand sanitizer – It is required!
• Masks are recommended
• Maintain 6 feet social distancing from others
• Return Items in outside Book Return
• Only 10 people at a time are allowed in the Library
• Time in the library is limited to 30 min.
• Computers are for Essential Use only – No Gaming!
CURBSIDE SERVICE will continue for those who feel more comfortable not entering the Library.
ALL Library Materials returned will be quarantined for 72 hrs and sanitized before being available to check-out.
No fines will be charged on library materials at this time.
SERVICES NOT AVAILABLE –
NO Inside returns of library materials.
NO Donations will be accepted.
NO Magazines or newspapers will be available.
NO Water Fountain.
NO Book Sale.
NO Interlibrary Loan Service at this time.
All toys including the train table are not available.